- V-Neck Jumper or Slipover
- College tie to be worn with top button fastened to the neck. At the Principal’s discretion a tie with gold embroidery may be awarded to and worn by students. Further information on this is available in the College’s Behaviour Management policy.
- Sport kit (polo shirt, rugby top; shorts/skort, tracksuit bottoms)
- Apron for technology
Black with College logo (to be bought from the College uniform shop only). Either:
- Styled blazer with logo on lapel
- Blazer with logo on breast pocket
A formal style with either shaped leg, boot-cut or standard fit. Tight fitting trousers are not permissible. Trousers should be worn fastened at the waist. Jean material is not allowed.
Formal, black and plain.
Black skirt, stitched down knife pleat, length must be closer to the ankle than the knee.
Standard white or fitted shirt with collar and long or 3/4 sleeves, to be worn with the College tie. Shirts must be worn tucked into trousers or skirt and have a top button that allows the College tie to be worn correctly.
Should be smart black (natural or synthetic leather) and worn at all times. No other materials are allowed. Students are not permitted to wear trainers, boots or open toe footwear.Shoes should be of a sensible design and height covering the entire foot.At lunchtime students may wear trainers when taking part in sport, however, these should not be worn inside the main College building.
Black and plain, ankle length or longer. Plain black or natural tights are acceptable for students wearing a skirt.
V-Neck with College logo.Available as long sleeved jumper or sleeveless slipover.
- White polo shirt with College logo (boys/girls are different styles).
- Black unisex shorts with College logo or a panelled skirt/skort with College logo.
- Knee length games socks or white socks.
- Games Jersey (optional garment)
- Hooded sweatshirt (optional garment)
- Tracksuit Top and Track Pants (optional garments)
ADDITIONAL SPORT ITEMS
Shin pads are required for hockey and football.
Black swim shorts or a black swimsuit; bikinis and tankinis are not acceptable.
Hair should be well-groomed and hair styles should be conventional and of a natural colour. A cut shorter than a grade 3 is unlikely to be acceptable.
Hats are allowed only in extreme weather conditions – teachers will give permission to students to wear them.
Jewellery should be discreet and safe, no large earrings – just one stud pair. No spacers, bar or dangling earrings. A single ring and bracelet is permissible.
Make up should be very subtle – no coloured nail varnish or acrylic nails.
A nose stud is permitted if it is discreet. No other visible piercings are permitted. They will have to be removed.
If a student is not conforming to the uniform policy:
- he/she will be required to remove the offending item if possible;
- he/she will be given a verbal warning and a date to correct it by;
- a letter and/or phone call home will be made;
- he/she will be required to work in isolation or sent home to address the issue.
Please note these are not sequential; any may be applied depending on the circumstances.
Catmose College uniform is stocked locally by Kids and More, 5 Crown Walk, Oakham, LE15 6BZ
Or via My Clothing Limited, you can go directly to the Catmose College Page by clicking here.